life is?
Maybe you are not behind.
Maybe it is not just your time yet.
It is not yet your perfect timing.
It is fine to take a step back sometimes.
Life is tiring.
So give yourself the rest you needed.
The time that you needed.
Pat yourself at the back because you've been doing great even if you feel otherwise.
We are all facing struggles.
Facing different problems.
Only that, some might have a better problems to face
Even so, we are all trying to survive each day.
I'm no expert at life.
But what I know is learn to look back.
Look back at your life before and the life you have now.
Was there any progress? If yes, be proud for the person that you've become.
For the person who survived it all.
And if you feel like you haven't made any progress at all.
It is fine. It is okay.
No one is rushing you even if your family tells you to get a fvkin life or get that job you don't even want.
Or even if your friends may seems like they're making a lot of progress while you are just ... stuck
I've been there. It's hard I can say.
What I did? Pity myself to sleep.
It doesn't help me nor it would to you.
Stay calm and do things at your own pace.
I'm not telling you to stay there and do nothing.
That's definitely not it. I tried doing that and I got nothing aside from insecurities.
At least, that's something. haha.
What I am telling you is to go out there, don't hide yourself to the world.
If you want a job, then start making your resume.
If you want to date someone, maybe try online dating?
The point is, at least try to do something different. Something that is tiring but would make you feel alive.
I'm telling you, all the tiredness is worth it. All those setbacks are something you will be laughing at in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment